Monday, September 20, 2010

Shawn Lim Yen Ming, the player.

I'm always wondering how come so many girls are interested in Shawn Lim Yen Ming? I dated him for a couple of months but I've never had an orgasm with him. Well to me, he really sucks in bed!! And the funniest thing is he is a Christian. If he loves Jesus then he will obey him. Christian believe in sex after marriage but Shawn goes around sleeping with different girls. Well X 3, seriously I think that he's the real son of Lucifer. Another thing is Jesus loves everyone but Shawn Lim doesn't love his biological daughter. He even goes around bitching about me. He's pitiful, REALLY PITIFUL!! He has no true friends, his life is totally pointless and meaningless. I was used and played by him. He never loved me from the start, it was just sex for him. His karma will catch on him so I don't need to dread or hang on to the past to make myself upset 'cause I'm better than that. But I wanna let others know that he's a player 'cause I don't want him to hurt other girls. I need to put a stop to all these but will anyone believe my words? There are many silly girls out there who believe things like 'Oh honey, I used to be a player but now I found you. You're the one for me. I was young back then.' I know that once a girl falls for a guy she would careless about anything else, she will be blinded by love and lies, and she will believe every bit of it. It's only when she falls out of it and takes a step back, that's when she'll see for herself. His mom and sister are siding him 'cause that's family. Family will be there for you regardless of right or wrong. Chinese, they have different traditions.

1 comment: